She Oak & Jarrah Folding Letter Opener
Based on the design of a pen-knife these folding letter openers are a fascinating piece of workmanship, being entirely made of wood including the spring. This is possible due to the tensile strength of Jarrah, one of the hardest of the hardwoods. The 'blade' is also made of Jarrah while the body of the letter opener, shaped for good grip, is West Australian She Oak with its rich grain and colour. The whole comes packaged with instructions for use and maintenance.
- Height 2cm x Width 3cm x Length 11.5cm
*Note: This letter opener is handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days