Resting Sulphur Crested Cockatoo
The familiar yellow and white plumage, the strutting walk, the bobbing head and raucous cry of the Sulphur Crested Cockatoo is familiar to us all. This hand carved representation shows the Sulphur Crested Cockatoo in its comb down pose, exhibiting a more restful, less noisy side of its character and personality . The body of the bird is made from sustainable Camphor Laurel and the head from resin, the whole hand carved with the head hand painted. Designed to be placed singly or with its cocky mate (comb up), you may be prompted to greet it with a "Hello Cocky".
- Height 16cm x Width 8cm x Length 34cm
*Note: This Wooden Cockatoo is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two Cockatoos are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days