Jarrah Crank Handle Pepper Mill
The Jarrah Crank Handle Pepper Mill is available on its own as a stand alone item with particular application to the serious cook and gourmet chef for whom the importance of freshly ground pepper in a dish without question. The traditional crank handle mechanism, made from fine grade stainless steel, is the most practical design for cooking, allowing easy distribution to soups, casseroles or whatever you may be cooking up. That said, the traditional crank handle pepper mill with its easy to fill top slider, is also a great option for the dining table or beside the Barbeque. Made from beautiful and robust Jarrah the traditional classic design will look good wherever you set it down.
- Height 16.5cm x Width 6.5cm x Length 6.5cm
*Note: This Crank Handle Pepper Mill made from Jarrah wood is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two Pepper Mills are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days