Egret Head Down
Found all over Australia wherever there is shallow water or wetlands, this elegant graceful bird is beautifully represented in this carving which captures the Egret's characteristic movement and posture, in this pose with head drawn back on its sinuous neck.The body is made from sustainable Camphor Laurel and the head from resin, the whole hand carved with the head hand painted. Beautiful singly or with its partner this is a dramatic and eye catching piece.
- Height 44cm x Width 10cm x Length 21cm
*Note: This Wooden Egret is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days