Blackwood Knot Trivet
Taking the interwoven, intricate design features of both Celtic knots and French Fleur de Lys, the Blackwood Knot Trivet has been precision laser-cut to produce a design both pretty and functional. Made from Tasmanian Blackwood this trivet will sit happily on most surfaces, the tones of Blackwood being warm yet neutral enough to blend with most decor. Placed under a casserole or teapot, the trivet is very good at directing heat away from the surface, affording heavy duty protection while looking pretty and almost lacy. The trivet is nicely packaged and lightweight, an excellent gift and teams well with the Blackwood Knot Coaster set.
- Height 1.5cm x Width 17.5cm x Length 17.5cm
- 0.1kg (set)
*Note: This trivet is handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days