Blackwood End-Grain Chopping Board
These boards though visually stunning are actually designed for the purpose of heavy duty chopping and cutting. End-grain timber is extremely hard and durable because the timber has been cut horizontally through the tree rather than longways down the trunk; the fibres of the timber therefore run up to the surface of the board, closely bunched and very resilient to heavy impact action. Made from beautiful native Blackwood, the boards are very attractive and can easily be carried to the table as a breadboard or cheeseboard. Care and maintenance is very easy, the boards requiring only a quick wash under running water (not soaking) and then drying and occasionally oiling for years of faithful service.
- Height 2.5cm x Width 29cm x Length 42cm
*Note: This Blackwood Chopping Board is handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality Guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days