Australian Magpie Watching
The Magpie with its striking black and white plumage and its immediately recognisable song is found in every Australian backyard. Represented here in a typical watching pose, this hand carved bird gives a true representation of the Magpie's unique character and personality. The body of the bird is made from sustainable Camphor Laurel and the head from resin, the whole hand carved and painted. Designed to stand singly or in any combination of the three available poses, they are a delight to the eye.
- Height 32cm x Width 9cm x Length 31cm
*Note: This wooden bird is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden birds are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days