Two Drawer Free Form Jewellery Box
These hand shaped bandsawn boxes have a free flowing form that is organic in feel with a real move away from the rectangular and the straight edge, seen both in the basic outline and in the detail of the hand carved finger pulls. The two drawers are lined with velvet and slide smoothly, leaving your jewellery exactly where you put it. The joinery incorporates both dovetails, on the drawers, and spline and mitred joints on the top of the box. the boxes are made from salvaged Australian Red Cedar and salvaged Silky Oak, both fine woodworking timbers with their own individual characteristics; Red Cedar for its glowing colour and Silky Oak for the light play in the timber.
- Height 12cm x Width 20cm x Length 34cm
*Note: This Free Form Jewellery Box is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden boxes are exactly the same. The pieces of Australian Red Cedar & Silky Oak are specially chosen to show-off the richness of the timber, and the photos pictured here have been selected as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days