Dovetail 2 Layer Jewellery Box with Queensland Ebony Lid
The Dovetail 2 Layer Jewellery Box is made from a selection of fine, decorative native timbers starting with a dark lustrous panel of Queensland Ebony on the lid, framed by Ash and Australian Red Cedar which also forms the main body of the box. The inside lining shows the typical silky sheen of Victorian Ash and the trays are Victorian Ash and Australian Red Cedar. The trays and bottom layer are fitted with removable felt bases for easy cleaning and the box can be configured to suit by moving the tray inserts to the left or right. This jewellery box with its versatile design, dovetail joinery, and solid brass hinges and stays is an example of quality woodcraft and workmanship and its natural oiled finish allows a tactile appreciation of the fine native timbers used in its construction.
- Height 12cm x Width 18cm x Length 28cm
*Note: This wooden jewellery box is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden boxes are exactly the same. The photos shown here have been specially chosen as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days