Compact Blackwood End-Grain Chopping Board
A smaller, lighter, great-for-small-jobs size board that nonetheless is strong and robust. This is a board that despite its good looks can handle heavy duty chopping and slicing - the end-grain blocks giving a hard and resilient surface. The thing is, these boards are so well finished, patterned and shaped that the temptation is there to use them for a serving board where they look ultra smart supporting a collection of cheeses or nibbles. To sum up, these boards are beautiful, strong and versatile.
- Height 2.5cm x Width 21cm x Length 29cm
*Note: This Blackwood Chopping Board is handcrafted. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality Guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days