Port Stephens Burl Myrtle Trinket Box
This finely crafted box has been designed for the general purpose of storing valuables such as jewellery, letters or memorabilia. The top is made from Tasmanian Burl Myrtle, the sides from Celery Top Pine detailed with fine Blackwood stripping and She-Oak corners. It is lined with micro suede, has solid brass hinges and has a durable high gloss finish.
- Height 4.3cm x Width 20cm x Depth 14.3cm
*Note: This box is handcrafted, and as every peice of wood is unique no two boxes are exactly the same. The pieces of Tasmanian Burl Myrtle timber used for the top lid are specially chosen to show-off the richness of the grain, and the photos pictured here have been selected as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see here.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days