Boxed Pair of Banksia Nut Ball Tea Light Candle Holders
Hand turned from the seedpod of the Banksia Grandis tree of Western Australia, these T-Lite candle holders displays the wonderful texture and patterning achieved when the banksia nuts are turned on a lathe and the rough outside removed. When lit they emit a pretty dappled light and a soft glow. They come boxed with accompanying information, a picture of the Banksia Nut and instructions for use.
- Height 8cm x Width 9cm x Length 19cm
*Note: These wooden tea light candle holders are handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days